Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yard Sale Finds

So a couple weekends ago there was a post wide yard sale. Most military installations do this every year maybe once or twice. This was my second time joining the yard sale mania. A friend and I decided to put our "stuff" together so maybe we would sale more. I did sell a lot of my things, but of course the ones I really did not want to bring back into my house didn't sell! Needless to say I did find some amazing deals of my own, as I was looking for money in my coin purse to make change low and behold I found a $100 bill! YES! I completely forgot I put it there a month or so ago when I sold my kids beds. So I went shopping! I found some pretty amazing stuff, spent the whole $100 but made it all back in sales of my own.



Here are my treasures....

1 comment:

  1. We were getting ready to leave on vacation when the post wide yard sale happened. So we watched the neighbors partake. Looks like you got some good finds

    ReplyDelete