Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Starting over on my blogging journey

A few years ago I started blogging while our family was stationed in Germany. At the request of my mother so that she could keep up on what was going on with us as a family.
My mother passed away unexpectedly and I have had no desire to blog.

Well I have started to realize that all these crazy things and all the madness, happiness and wonderful journeys we go threw, I want my kids to remember and have something to look back on besides just pictures. They will actually get to see things the way I saw them when it happened.



I hope that the people who read this blog, not just my kids, but other mothers, army wives, cooks and just random people will take away something from what they read. I will post many pictures, recipes, and stories. Stay tuned the chronicles will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment