Thursday, July 12, 2012






So as I am sitting at home fuming over the fact that husband is going to have to deploy again for the 5th time, I decided I should put all this rage/energy/frustration to some good use! So I loaded up the kids went to Hobby Lobby and just kinda looked around for something to "inspire" me!
The kids furniture took me about an hour to prime and spray paint. It took me all of about 15 mins to make the head board. I let the kids paint there own initials and pick out which pictures went in the frame. All the other little nic nacs came from here and there. The vase is actually a Liguor bottle gotten from a neighbor! Total room renovation $120!

Now onto the twine wrapped vase. SUPER DUPER easy and I love it! I am thinking I am gonna have some awesome stuff to keep me busy/sane/and get the kids involved to during this deployment.

If anyone as any ideas please share, I am totally up for new projects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment